Website FIC Agency
The FIC Shipping Agency requires an Administrative Officer / Agent to join their small team. The post involves:
- Assisting in SGSSI catch verification at FIPASS.
- Attending vessels with Customs officials and attending to all the ships requirements whilst in port, this includes taking crew to KEMH for any medical treatment, and where necessary arranging onwards travel.
- Arranging medivacs when incidents occur that require this emergency service.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all invoicing to clients including fishing companies and collection of payment from yachts visiting the FIC Jetty, candidates must therefore have experience of Microsoft Office Excel, be organised and be able to work to deadlines.
- English language skills are essential and a good knowledge of Spanish preferred.
The successful applicant must hold a full clean driving licence and be of clean sober habits. The role includes being part of an on-call rota, working additional hours particularly in both local tourism and fishing seasons which will include out-of-office hours, weekends and holidays.
Salary: circa £20,000 OTE £30,000.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.