The Falkland Islands Company Ltd. are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director. Some of the main duties include:
- Man reception, arrange meetings for the Managing Director and manage their diary.
- Processing incoming staff which includes medicals and ensuring all paperwork is correct for submission to Immigration and the organisation of flights and hotels for the relocation to the islands. Plus work closely with the new HR department and our recruitment agencies in other countries.
- Ensuring all work permits and medicals are up to date for staff and organising renewals when required.
- Keeping all staff terms and conditions updated.
- Minute-taking at fortnightly Managers meetings.
- Arranging itineraries for visiting colleagues from our Head Office in the UK.
This role is very varied and when required you maybe asked to assist other departments with certain requirements.
We are seeking an individual with a mature approach to their work, who possesses a minimum of three years experience in a similar role. Attention to detail and the ability to handle a diverse workload in a calm and professional manner are essential for this position. You must be IT literate and professional when carrying out instructed tasks, which includes interaction with external businesses and FIG departments.
As the successful candidate, you will possess a high level of confidentiality and initiative. You will be a confident and effective communicator with strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.