Website TurboTim @ Falklands 4x4
TurboTim@Falklands 4×4 has a full-time position for a Retail Assistant within the Spares Section.
The successful applicant must have good people skills and be capable of working as part of a small team. Be honest, trustworthy and physically fit. A knowledge or background of mechanics/vehicle spares would be helpful, but more important a willingness to learn how to operate the company’s EPOS system.
The successful applicant will be trained in the following:
- Assisting in the management of physical stock movements and storage.
- Able to undertake stock taking as required.
- Have some previous experience in stock control.
- Sourcing and ordering of items as and when required.
- Assisting in maintaining accurate computerised stock systems.
- Assembling displays for the shop floor.
- Customer care duties on the shop floor, including the operation of a computerised till.
- Daily cash reconciliation.
- Attending to customer queries.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday from 8am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5pm, also alternative Saturdays 10am-3pm. The successful applicant must also be willing to work on Saturdays as required by the company usually on a rota system.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.