Working closely with the Manager, the Logistics Coordinator plays a crucial role in the operation of the department and is expected to perform administrative tasks such as preparing and receiving invoices, payroll and wages computation for part time employees and other human resources and employee related documentations.
- Payroll and wages preparation for employees from wage sheet preparation to bank transaction and/or credit to staff bank’s account
- Preparation of staff letters and work agreement, posting of job adverts of the department, recruitment and other employee related documentation(s)
- Ordering of office and cruise ships vessel visits supplies, leaflets, brochures, packed lunches, etc. any other materials that may be needed from time to time
- Preparation of outgoing invoices for airport and private transfers, etc
- In-charge of receiving incoming invoices and ensure that all invoices are encoded to the summary, signed, approved and forwarded to accounts for payment
- In-charge of maintaining of PT client account numbers master list/database up-to-date
- Preparation of tour signs and any other materials needed for every cruise ship visit
- Preparation of tour descriptions and marketing material
- Tour agent, arranging tours and excursions, replying enquiries and taking bookings (Non HAL & RCCL)
- Taking airport and private bookings daily
- Logistic, Airport Transfer arrangements, calling and co-ordinating drivers and vehicles, confirming passengers, organizing bookings, improving sales and bookings
- H&S management, to keep records and documentation (MOT, Insurance and Registrations):
- On call duties on rota basis
- Taking airport and private bookings, organizing transfers and replying tour enquiries.
- Covering for Penguin Travel Manager when is on leave, official business and/or out of the office; or are on holiday
- Other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
- MS applications, with demonstrable skills in office management, Accountability or Administration background is preferred. Driver License preferred but not essential.
Additional information and/or requirements: The vacancy is open to all applicants; preference is given to the permanent residents of the Falkland Islands.
Falkland Islands work permit process specific documents required:
- Medical and dental fitness clearances from the country of residence
- A police clearance and/or court clearance from the country of residence
- Any other documents which may be needed to ensure person’s right to work in the Falkland Islands
The Falkland Islands Company Ltd. provides the following benefits:
- Salary commensurate on experience and qualifications
- Overtime applicable as stated in each vacancy
- Relocation costs to and from Falkland Islands upon completion of the contract
- Upon arrival and submission of original receipts, reimbursement of immigration related expenses (i.e.: background check certificate costs, medical certificate costs etc.)
- Accommodation contract without security deposit, rent deductible monthly from your salary in arrears
- Annual bonus based on performance
Application instructions: please send your motivation letter, and your CV including at least two (2) professional reference contact details to Gabriella Hoy, firstname.lastname@example.org, with “VHR0083 Logistics Coordinator”.