TurboTim @ Falklands 4x4
At Falklands 4×4, we specialize in warranty repair work, as well as offering an extensive range of other services, from body repairs and accessory fittings to engine rebuilding and general servicing. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic store assistant to join our team. In this position, you will play a key role in providing outstanding customer service experiences on a daily basis. You must be organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable of our products with an engaging, upbeat personality.
- Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly
- Assist with inventory counts and placement of new products, including new in-store or window displays
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines
- Be attentive to customer and make them feel welcome and provide answers to any questions
- Inform customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases
- Ensure a good fit for the customer and the product
- Restock items that are running low and maintain proper display appearances
- Ensure the special orders are completed on a timely manner
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes store maintenance.
- Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.
- Process payment using cash register, credit card machines, and/or POS (point of sale) system
- Daily cash reconciliation
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
Qualification and training:
- At least 3 years previous retail and/or sales experience, preferably at least one year in auto industry
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Computer literate and comfortable using POS systems
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Available to work on nights and weekends if necessary
- Must be a fast learner and able to think quickly on one’s feet
- Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills
Personal attributes: Self-motivated person and able to work under pressure; organised and able to meet deadlines; positive attitude and great interpersonal skills; good sense of humour and ability to use initiative; determined in carrying out tasks to completion; high level of confidentiality.
Additional information and/or requirements: The vacancy is open to all applicants; preference is given to the permanent residents of the Falkland Islands.
Foreign applicants or current Falkland Islands work permit holders: If FIC agrees to sponsor (or transfer sponsorship) an employee, they must submit upon request the following:
- A medical and dental fitness clearance from the country of residence
- A police clearance and/or court clearance from the country of residence
- Any other documents which may be needed to ensure person’s right to work in the Falkland Islands
Application instructions: please send your motivation letter, and your CV including at least three professional reference contact details to email@example.com, with “Store Assistant” in the subject-line, latest by 29th February 2020 at 16:30 local time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.