West Store Café MPC Supervisor
The Customer Service Assistant at West Store Café (MPC) role is essential for us. Candidates must have customer service experience, food handling experience and a valid driving licence.
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Attend to customer needs promptly
- Use initiative to approach customers
- Process transactions using an electronic till
- Deal with customer complaints in a manner that ensures they are satisfied
Food and Beverage Production
- Follow hygiene and safety rules, conducting and recording safety checks
- Ensures appropriate amounts of food are prepared for service to reduce wastage
- Creates appealing food and drink, following portion and plate controls
- Works with the café team to create and implement new ideas and recopies
- Able to work in a clean, orderly, and methodical manner
- Implements “clean as you go” working, ensuring the store remains clean
- Conducts deep clean of equipment as required
- Follows and completes daily cleaning checklist
- Order, receive, check, and store deliveries
- Rotate and check stock regularly
- Work well as part of a team and by yourself
- Uses initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Trains and supports colleagues to deliver service to accepted standards
- Happy to work and support any other retail department
- Follow instructions from supervisor/manager and communicate to the team
This position usually works 45 hours per week over 6 days. This will include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
Employees are required to be flexible to cover leave, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances.
We have a busy tourist season from December to March. Leave is not usually granted during this period but may be considered depending on individual circumstances.
- Required to stand for long periods of time
- Lifting, moving, and stacking boxes
- Working in hot and cold environments
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in in customer service
- Experience in food handling
- The ability to read, write and speak English clearly
- A valid driving license
Application instructions: please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VHR0091 CSA West Store Café MPC” in the subject-line.