We are the training and audit arm of the Falkland Islands Company incorporating company responsibility for all QHSE training, inductions and audits. We are a small team but we are currently working hard across the business to build on the good work already implemented by the previous H&S team. FIC intends being in the right position from a QHSE point of view to bid for a wide variety of work in all sectors in the Falklands and beyond.
Our team is available to assist you in any aspect of Health and Safety and Environmental audit and consultancy including gap analysis work pre contract award, sub-contractor audit, bespoke training and a wide range if inspection capabilities.
Our team has a strong training background with excellent contacts both in the Falklands and beyond to enable you to get best value when training your team.
- Provision of H&S and Environmental consultancy services to either supplement or support your existing policies and procedures;
- UK and Local First Aid certification;
- UK and local H&S qualifications (COSHH, MH, WAH, etc.);
- LOLER inspections of loose lifting equipment;
- PAT Testing;
- Fire Equipment Servicing;
- Drug and Alcohol Testing (Routine screening and post incident testing);
- Accident and Incident investigation.