Property Insurance

Whatever property insurance needs you have, our insurance team can organise it all. Homes, offices, farms and commercial property insurance. A full range is available from our team.

Buildings insurance should be obtained for commercial properties rented in the Islands. This should include cover against any business interruption.

Buildings and Contents

Domestic property: Buildings cover and contents cover is available, including an extended personal possessions option (or a contents only cover for those that maybe renting).

Commercial property: Buildings and contents cover (or a stand alone contents only cover for rental properties).

Contract Works Insurance

  • Protecting works in progress
  • New builds, domestic and commercial
  • Refurbishments, domestic and commercial
  • Extensions to property, domestic and commercial

Our Insurance Services

Personal Insurance

Read More

Vehicle Insurance

Read More

Employer & Workplace Insurance

Read More

Cargo Insurance

Read More

Key Person

Angeline Joshua

Angeline Joshua

Insurance Manager

To view contact details for the department manager, click on their name on the picture above.

Insurance Providers

Caribbean Alliance Insurance Logo
Lloyd's Logo